Diwaah - One year Warranty
Kund Kund Fashion Pvt. Ltd. the Company, hereby provides Worldwide Warranty on select items for a period of One Year from the date of purchase by the User against material manufacturing defects only from the purchase done through the website. After the expiry of the period, you can still avail of this repair facility, by paying for the same.
1. This Warranty is valid only if it is E-warranty registered. To claim E-warranty the customer needs to share the Invoice copy and enter the barcode nos. or photo of the same in place of warranty card along with name, phone number, pin code etc under “Warranty” link to register the product after purchase. The defective piece must be delivered by the User at his/her/its/ own cost to the company's address, the details whereof can be obtained by contacting the Company on aforesaid customer care number or email ID.
2. This Warranty is not valid for:
1. Damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair, tampering, loss of components/accessories, normal wear and tear, exposure to extreme heat and temperature, solvents, acids and exposure to rain/water.
2. Powder coating, gold plating, wood finish on locks, frames, channels and on all other metallic surfaces.
3. Damages such as zip bursts, cracks, dents and scratches to any of the components, tearing of inner lining or any other fabric.
4. Damages from mishandling and abuse in transit by the carrier company (Airlines etc.) (if such abuse occurs, one must immediately file a claim with the Carrier Company before leaving the transport terminal) and
5. Damages to the Material trimmings and peel-off. The Company will undertake to repair/replace the defective piece at its own discretion and its decision as to the nature of the defects and applicability of this Warranty, is final.
In the interest of product upgradation, the Company is free to change its products specification without notice. In case spares for given models are not available, the Company may at its discretion, offer an equivalent model at a special rate.
Any disputes arising out of the applicability / usage of this Warranty card is subject to Agra jurisdiction only.
The Company's liability for damages shall be restricted only upto repair/replacement of the defective piece and in no event and under no circumstances it shall exceed the price paid (after discounts, if any) by the customer to the Company for the damaged piece stated in the invoice/cash memo.
This Warranty excludes every condition/warranty liability not expressly set out herein.
All locks and security mechanism fitted on the handbag are delaying devices and can't prevent theft of the contents and luggage.
Besides the aforesaid terms and conditions, for availing the Worldwide Warranty, the procedure as mentioned below also needs to be followed by the user to exercise this warranty on the product:
A. To avail of this warranty the user needs to contact the Company's call centre by phone or email.
1. The user will have to submit online forms by visiting the this link and upload the photo of the defective piece. User will be advised about the nearest service collection point to drop the bag.
2. The piece must be delivered to the company’ address at the user's cost. The address will be provided by the Company through the SMS/Email.
3. The Company reserves the right to repair; or replace the defective piece as deemed suitable. In case of replacement, the defective piece shall be replaced with another piece of the same model or equivalent model of any of the Company's brand at the Company's discretion.
4. The Company or its representative(s) will undertake to repair or replace the defective parts/ piece within a reasonable period of time and its decision as to the nature of defect and the applicability of the warranty is final.
5. In case of service call being raised outside of India in any country which is covered by this warranty and in the case where the company approves the replacement of the defective piece - the fresh piece will either have to be picked up by the user from the Company's service Centre or the Company may agree to deliver the same to the user at the address provided by him/ her, which should be within the limits of the country from where the service call was originated.
6. In case Company agrees to deliver the replacement free of cost to the user at the address provided and agreed, the user shall be required to deliver the defective piece at its own cost, either before or after receipt of replacement in lieu of the defective piece, to nearest service center location as may be informed by the Company.